How Moore's law stabbed us in the back

Grlygrl201@aol.com Grlygrl201@aol.com
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 21:05:59 EST

--part1_18c.15e029f.29651687_boundary

In a message dated 1/2/02 6:38:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, jbone@jump.net
writes:

> Kragen Sitaker wrote:
>
> > Some noise is not another man's signal.  Some noise is just noise.
>
>  For example:  that book recommendation (Essentials
> of Programming Languages) that I made a few years back that you so liked

LOVED the book, am eagerly awaiting the screenplay.

Geege

--part1_18c.15e029f.29651687_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 1/2/02 6:38:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, jbone@jump.net writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Kragen Sitaker wrote:<BR>
<BR>
&gt; Some noise is not another man's signal.&nbsp; Some noise is just noise.<BR>
<BR>
 For example:&nbsp; that book recommendation (Essentials<BR>
of Programming Languages) that I made a few years back that you so liked </BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
LOVED the book, am eagerly awaiting the screenplay.<BR>
<BR>
Geege</FONT></HTML>

--part1_18c.15e029f.29651687_boundary--