Missing posters (was RE: How Moore's law stabbed us in the back)

Sherry Listgarten sherry@timesten.com
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 17:12:03 -0800

I haven't been around that long, so I wouldn't know who's come and gone.
However, I wonder if the fact that these posts are highly indexed (they turn
up in any google search based on author name/email) contributes to this.

I've already had people doing random searches on me say, for example, "Hey,
that was your cousin in that play?"

It's a little disconcerting to have all this stuff taken completely out of
context when it shows up in a random google search.

-- Sherry.