Friedman at his best

Tom tomwhore@wsmf.org
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 16:55:28 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 31 Mar 2002, Dan Kohn wrote:

--]I found this more insightful than anything else I've read recently on
--]Israel and the Palestinians.
--]
--]http://www.nytimes.com/2002/03/31/opinion/31FRIE.html

"To begin with, a lot of other people in the world are desperate, yet they
have not gone around strapping dynamite to themselves."

<sarcasm>
Wow, hes right. No one has ever used themselves as a wepon against a
larger force.</sarcasm>

Yeeesh

Once again the article forets to mention this situation has been going on
for hundreds of years. This lattest round is just one of a number of
historic conflicts in that region. Its pretty clear that peice of
realestate will be problematic for the very basic reason that each side
thinks God Lord Almighty Alah Jeveoah Bubba Bob Dobbs has given them the
deed to it.

American is not the solution, just as Great Britian was not the solution
before nor any country is after us.

Pure and simple, the problem is the mindset that values the rightfull
claim of thier god over the value of other human life.

Until such time as folks get this in thier mindset, its blood and martyrs
in ever increasing volume and scope.

-tom