Faith

Tom tomwhore@wsmf.org
Wed, 30 May 2001 13:59:22 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 30 May 2001, Russell Turpin wrote:

--]egregious. The problem isn't the number of
--]syllables. It's what the word represents.

Sillybells was not the point nor the parcel.Intent and impact where. I
hope this calrification can help. Now onto to a real question
What does it represent to you?

--]
--]> I know, even without really knowing ..
--]
--]No, you don't know. You believe. The two are
--]different.

My assertion was that my faith is knowing that which i do not know.

You then state that I do not know what I do not know, but that somehow you
know what I do not know and by assertion the exent of both my kowing and
my not knowing.  This is a good trick, please exlpain it to me using some
of that learned reasoning.

(The symantec tar pit trap is an easy one for mamoths of all sorts to get
trapped in. Often direct force is not the best tact.)

-tom