What's Really Going On Re: Humanity and Criminalization

Eugene.Leitl@lrz.uni-muenchen.de Eugene.Leitl@lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Tue, 29 May 2001 09:18:33 +0200

I don't have any comments on the thread, but I have comments
on absence of comments on another thread. To you less active
list people: this ain't TV. If you insist to sit on the peanut
gallery, at least contribute feedback by yay, boo, or zzzz
(on the Internut, no one can hear you snore).

So, after we've covered lunatic fringe, and move onto endlessly
fascinating and remarkably sterile exhaustive treatise on moral
and ethics as engineering enterprise, how about we get out, and
give some heat RIAA and NSA both, by trying out one of them fancy
new anonymous publishing infrastructures we've been talking about?

You know, if I don't get a response on this one, I'll henceforth
consider this a one large white room where four or five people
are continuing babbling, while the rest has moved on to the next
bar.