CONSUMERMAN Files coming online

Rodent of Unusual Size Ken.Coar@Golux.Com
Thu, 24 May 2001 06:15:00 -0400

Gregory Alan Bolcer wrote:

> Nokia 8890's are the best. It talks IrDA to my Palm Vx and
> to the best of my knowledge, Rohit doesn't have one yet.

Huh.  I believed the [obscure] documentation and did not
even try doing the Palm.  Which works a treat, as advertised,
although having the 8890 suddenly buzz anddance in a circle
where it was lying on my desk was startling.

I just checked to see if my IR-capable HP 48G+ would do it,
but it has only Kermit and Xmodem hardwired.  Too bad;
uploading a telephone number from an RPN calculator would
have been cool.. ;-)

Thanks, Greg!
--
#ken    P-)}