What Constitutes Strata

Strata Rose Chalup strata@virtual.net
Wed, 23 May 2001 15:30:46 -0700

Sorry, Jeff, I've decided that arguing with you about this, and probably
about anything substantive, is too much work.  You consistently engage
in the behaviors which you implicitly condemn in your posting below, which
makes it extremely difficult to engage in a dialogue with you.  The
subject is one which is (pun intended) inherently subjective, and about
which everyone needs to make up their own mind.

And above all, I have other ways in which I'd much rather spend my
time.

I'm not even going to take issue with your statement that your mind
remains open on the question.  I'll merely say that your previous
correspondence indicates that the issue carries a great deal of emotional
significance for you.  Certainly my own mind is quite made up on
the issue at this point, and I'm not interested in changing it.  Too
many things in my personal codespace would morph as a result of the
"make depend" after that one.  YMMV.

Cheers,
_Strata