Re: html and htmld tiffs

greg@afs.com
Mon, 6 Feb 95 12:04:33 -0500

From: greg@afs.com
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 95 12:04:33 -0500
To: webstep@mail.xent.caltech.edu
Subject: Re: html and htmld tiffs

I agree with Antoine's comments about the B/W version. Dave, did you create separate icons at both depths, or is the windowserver dithering that itself?

In general, I like Dave's approach better than John K's, because I think the document concept has primacy over the world concept. Also Dave, are there enough pixels to include a representation of the NXHelpLink button somewhere in the text area? That would help to convey the "hyper" nature of the document.

greg

Begin forwarded message: