USENIX workshops upcoming

Rohit Khare (khare@w3.org)
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 10:06:42 -0500 (EST)

OK, Adam, we have it in sight: the low-profile debut can be aimed at July 8
for WITS. And should we have a position in to COOTS97? JimW?

RK

Date: Sun, 16 Mar 1997 14:06:17 -0800 (PST)
From: Cynthia Deno <cynthia@usenix.ORG>
To: mfusiler@govtech.net, msbaker@cs.uoregon.edu, mshapiro@mfi.com
Subject: USENIX ASSOCIATION UPCOMING EVENTS
Cc: jsq@mids.org, kedren_dillard@zd.com, khare@w3.org,
landwehr@itd.nrl.navy.mil

Please republish or redistribute in an appropriate manner to your readers or
members. You have our permission to link to the USENIX Association web site at
http://www.usenix.org.

THE USENIX ASSOCIATION
UPCOMING EVENTS

June 16-19, 1997
3RD USENIX CONFERENCE ON OBJECT-ORIENTED TECHNOLOGIES AND SYSTEMS (COOTS)
Portland, Oregon, Marriott Hotel
Program Chair: Steve Vinoski, Hewlett-Packard
Tutorial Program Chair: Doug Schmidt
June 20, 1997: Advanced Topics Workshop on "Software Components: Integration
and Collaboration"
Attendance is based on acceptance of a position paper. Potential attendees are
invited to submit a position paper by May 20, 1997.

July 14-17, 1997
5TH USENIX TCL/TK WORKSHOP
Boston, Massachusetts, Tremont House Hotel
Program Chairs: Joe Konstan, University of Minnesota and Brent Welch, Sun
Microsystems

August 11-13, 1997
USENIX WINDOWS/NT WORKSHOP
Seattle, Washington, Sheraton Hotel
Program Chairs: Mike Jones, Microsoft Corporation and Ed Lazowska, University
of Washington

August 14-16, 1997
LARGE-SCALE SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATION OF NT WORKSHOP
Seattle, Washington, Sheraton Hotel
Program Chairs: Xev Gittler, Lehman Brothers and Phil Scarr, Synopsys

October 15-17, 1997
USENIX CONFERENCE ON DOMAIN-SPECIFIC LANGUAGES (DSL)
Santa Barbara, California, Red Lion Resort
Program Chair: Chris Ramming, AT&T Labs
Paper submissions due: June 13, 1997

October 26-31, 1997
11TH USENIX SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATION CONFERENCE (LISA '97)
San Diego, California, Town & Country Hotel
Co-sponsored by SAGE, the System Administrators Guild
Program Chairs: Hal Pomeranz, NetMarket/CUC Intl. and Celeste Stokely, Stokely
Consulting
Extended abstracts due: June 3, 1997

December 9-12, 1997
USENIX WORKSHOP ON INTERNET TECHNOLOGY AND SYSTEMS (WITS)
Monterey, California, Monterey Marriott Hotel
Program Chair: Carl Staelin, Hewlett-Packard Laboratories
Extended abstracts due: July 8, 1997

January 26-29, 1998
7TH USENIX SECURITY SYMPOSIUM
San Antonio, Texas, Marriott Hotel
Program Chair: Aviel Rubin, Bellcore
Sponsored by the USENIX Association in cooperation with
The CERT Coordination Center
Paper submissions due: September 9, 1997

June 13-17, 1998
USENIX 1998 TECHNICAL CONFERENCE
New Orleans, Louisiana, Marriott Hotel
Program Chair: Fred Douglis, ATT Labs Research
Sponsored by the USENIX Association

December 6-11, 1998
12TH USENIX SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATION CONFERENCE (LISA '98)
Boston, Massachusetts, Marriott Hotel
Co-sponsored by SAGE, the System Administrators Guild

Since 1975 the USENIX Association has brought together the community of
engineers, scientists, and technicians working on the cutting edge of the
computing world. USENIX conferences have become essential meeting grounds for
presentation and discussion of the most advanced developments in all aspects of
computing systems.

For more information, including registration details, about these USENIX
Association events, please access our Resource Center on the World Wide Web.
The URL: http://www.usenix.org

Or, send email to: info@usenix.org. The body of your message should state "send
conferences catalog." A catalog will be returned.

Or, contact the USENIX Conference Office, 22672 Lambert Street, Suite 613, Lake
Forest, CA 92630 USA 714 588 8649; Fax: 714 588 9706; Email:
conference@usenix.org

| Cynthia Deno | Exhibition and Publicity Co-ordinator
|
| Tel: 408 335 9445 | USENIX

| Fax: 408 335 5327 | Advanced Computing Systems Association |
| cynthia@USENIX.org |