From: Jon Hooper <me@hoops.cbc.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 97 12:29:49 -0800
To: ernest@alumni.caltech.edu
Subject: macarenext on MSNBC's The Site

Ernie,

I sent in the Macarenext to that computer show on MSNBC "The Site"
and it was mentioned on the show last nite. The computer generated
character DEV attemmpted to sing it but didn't do a very good job.
They tend to re-run things for about a week so you might still be able
to catch it.

They showed your URL so the meme might spread some more.

What ever happened to SCAN it seemed to die after we elected (Show me
the money!!!) Tim Byars as president? I noticed recently that you
were giving some NeXTSTEP demos to some of the Mac groups. Do you
think we should resurrect SCAN given the new life in the platform?

Jon Hooper
hoops@cbc.net