i wonder what is going on at sun wrt tcl?

Joe Kiniry (kiniry@cs.caltech.edu)
Sun, 23 Feb 1997 16:12:13 -0800

From: John Ousterhout <ouster@tcl.Eng.Sun.COM>
Subject: Job opportunities at Sun
Newsgroups: comp.lang.tcl.announce
Date: 21 Feb 1997 10:41:39 -0800

We now have about a dozen job openings in the Tcl/Tk team at Sun,
ranging from high-level management positions to QA and release
engineering, and including just about everything in between, such
as engineering, marketing, and sales. If you're interested in finding
out more about the possibilities, take a look at the following URL:
http://www.sunlabs.com/research/tcl/jobs.html

It's going to be a few more weeks before I can announce officially what
this all means; all I can say now is that this a major expansion of our
activities.

Come join us as we make Tcl the scripting language of the Internet!

[[Send Tcl/Tk announcements to tcl-announce@mitchell.org
Send administrivia to tcl-announce-request@mitchell.org
Announcements archived at http://www.xpi.com/tcl/comp.lang.tcl.announce/
The primary Tcl/Tk archive is ftp://ftp.neosoft.com/pub/tcl/ ]]