draft ATW Call For Participation

Ron Resnick (resnick@interlog.com)
Wed, 19 Feb 1997 17:01:40 -0500 (EST)

On behalf of COOTS97, here's a CFP that might be of interest to those of
us interested in collaborative distributed object systems... Pretty
cool:I especially like the addition of the "Fault tolerance and reliability
of components" bullet - it's about time this one got a bit more attention, IMO.

Ron.