more "please do my homeword for me" [ was: FW: emotional and mental health resources ]

Joseph S. Barrera III (jsb@lanminds.com)
Wed, 12 Feb 1997 14:17:30 -0800

From: Kirsten M. Duoos [SMTP:Kirsten.M.Duoos@uwrf.edu]
Sent: Monday, February 03, 1997 9:01 PM
To: mblackma@gpu.ualberta.ca; jallred@cc.usu.edu; thekey@delphi.com; =
Subject: emotional and mental health resources

102 North 4th Street
River Falls, WI 54022-5001
February 2, 1997

Name
Address
City, State Zip

To Whom It May Concern:
As part of a health course at the University of Wisconsin - River Falls =
I am
requesting current, free information you have available under the topic =
of
emotional health. Including, but not limited to, mental health, =
depression,
suicide and self-esteem.

The goal of our health education department is to build a resource file =
that
can be used by faculty and students. Presently I am working with a =
class to
develop the emotional health aspect of this file. In attempt to do so I =
am
requesting 35 copies of each source. If available please send the items
mentioned in the above paragraph and any other helpful resources to:
Paula Peterson
c/o Jim Helminiak
Karges Center
University of Wisconsin - River Falls
410 S. Third Street
River Falls, WI 54022-5001
Due to time constraints, the materials need to be received by March 17,
1997. Due to a lack of funding I request that the materials be free of
charge, including shipping and handling.

Thank you very much for your time and effort. Your contribution will be =
of
significant value to our students and future educators.=20

Sincerely,

Paula Peterson