Re: Economist on Jon Postel

Gordon Cook (cook@netaxs.com)
Wed, 12 Feb 1997 15:54:06 -0500 (EST)

I agree that Postel is accused unfairly.
The NSF-NSI cooperative agreement will not last until march of 1998. that
is a promise. But please don't quote *ME* outside of this group. I just
did a nearly 2 hour interview with Noel chiappa today on why the internet
routing system faces severe problems in scaling.....It was one helluva
education for me and hopefully will be useful for you.

The COOK Report on Internet For subsc. pricing & more than
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA ten megabytes of free material
(609) 882-2572 (phone & fax) visit http://pobox.com/cook/
Internet: cook@cookreport.com For NEW study: EVOLVING INTER-
NET INFRASTRUCTURE, 222 page Handbook http://pobox.com/cook/evolving.html