Fw: bodylan's TOM BLACKADAR in e-club's seminar-095 7pm in 66-148 ...

Rohit Khare (khare@w3.org)
Tue, 11 Feb 1997 11:37:09 -0500

Personal Area Networks and Personal Information Architectures strike again.

RK

PS. anyone else read the piece on Gelertner's Lifestreams in Wired this
month? It think the chronology is just one projection of oSpace. The real
key is providing a single message abstraction (with hyperlinks) of all the
'stuff' constantly flowing into our lives. That Yale team's on the right
track. I don't buy the article's jihad against academic CS, though.