Re: Fw: EFA Condemns Internet Rating System

CobraBoy (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Mon, 10 Feb 1997 14:49:41 -0800

Rohit Khare at 11:43 AM -0800 on 2/10/97, came up with this:

* From: danny@cs.su.oz.au (Danny Yee)
* To: Media-Release-List:;;@charlotte.anu.edu.au;;;;;;
* Date: Sun, 09 Feb 1997 17:58:49 +1000
* Subject: EFA Condemns Internet Rating System
*
* Electronic Frontiers Australia Inc.
*
* Media Release February 9th 1997
*
* INTERNET LABELLING SYSTEM CONDEMNED
*
* Electronic Frontiers Australia (EFA) has condemned the RSACi Internet
* labelling system, on the grounds that it is parochial, inflexible,
* and archaic.

[blah, blah, blah]

*
* --------------------------------------------------------------
* Electronic Frontiers Australia Inc -- http://www.efa.org.au/
* representing Internet users concerned with on-line freedoms
* --------------------------------------------------------------
* Media Contact:
*
* Danny Yee (danny.yee@efa.org.au)
* +61 2 9351 5159 (work) / +61 2 9955 9898 (home)

yeah, like I'm going to take anything done by a country settled by convicts
seriously.

Tim

-

When spotted doing 140 mph on the 101, I have Ford Motor Company Special
Vehicle Team's 17" disc brakes and ABS to thank for allowing me to get
off the frwy and ditch the cop.

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>