NT will be the platform of choice in the home as well as office.

I Find Karma (adam@cs.caltech.edu)
Mon, 3 Feb 97 01:18:05 PST

Anyone want a job with Microsoft? This "call for hirees" was posted to
the mailing list for the performance analysis gurus of the world. Of
note are...

> > position is to enable NT to be the platform of choice in the home as
> > well as the office.

As Rohit says, the shoe drops. Ernie's work is cut out for him...

> > Microsoft is not your typical employer. We offer generous
> > compensation and benefits, including flexible hours, virtually
> > unlimited resources, and a chance to change the world of distributed
> > computing.

Only a CHANCE? I do like that they admit that they are not my "typical
employer." And do virtual resources mean never knowing where your next
byte is coming from?

:) Adam