RE: Alpha Num # ?

Joe Barrera (joebar@microsoft.com)
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 20:48:41 -0800

My cards are out of date (but of course - they're physical). But my email signature contains the info that I will backprop to my cards.

- Joe

Joseph S. Barrera III (joebar@microsoft.com)
http://research.microsoft.com/research/barc/joebar
Phone, Redmond: (206) 936-3837; San Francisco: (415) 778-8227
Pager (100 char max): 1338993@roam.pagemart.net or (800) 864-8444
Telepathy: x422://t=hazelnut,copper;s=skunkweed;c=ultraviolet,dim,intense;h=1Hz,flapping

-----Original Message-----
From: CobraBoy [SMTP:tbyars@earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 1997 6:02 PM
To: FoRK@xent.w3.org
Subject: Alpha Num # ?

FoRKers being on the cutting edge of just about everything should have an
answer for this.

I'm getting a spiffy new Motorola Alpha Numeric Pager that pages you off of
e-mail.

The problem is how do I list this on a business card?

Alpha Numeric Pager E-Mail address:

Alpha Num address:

Alpha #:

Pg #:
Pg Alpha:

they should have changed the name like the PCMCIA people did....

TIm

--

The people in Hell want icewater too. Wayne Baisley

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>