RE: Phoenix Article (from Website) (re ARISIA)

Joe Barrera (joebar@microsoft.com)
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 11:18:01 -0800

Oh good, I'm not the only old fart on this list. I was starting to worry.

I never got around to seeing Zappa. It never occurred to me that he would
just go and fucking die before I had a chance to see him in concert. (And I
didn't think of crashing Philip K. Dick's place until it was too late,
either.)

No, wait, I actually did see Zappa, but at a quasi-political event. I was
embarrassed for him for being so scientifically clueless.

Obligatory favorite Zappa album: Burnt Wienie Sandwich.

- Joe

Joseph S. Barrera III (joebar@microsoft.com)
http://www.research.microsoft.com/research/barc/joebar
Phone, Redmond: (206) 936-3837; San Francisco: (415) 778-8227
Pager (100 char max): 1338993@roam.pagemart.net or (800) 864-8444