RE: This guy is good....

Joe Barrera (joebar@microsoft.com)
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 11:04:26 -0800

The show was an '85 re-run. Flashbacks just simply never get that bad.
Armies of thousand-feet-high dæmons shouting obscenities, breathing fire,
eating babies, etc. - sure. Tepid remakes of lame Crüe shows - never.

- Joe

Joseph S. Barrera III (joebar@microsoft.com)
http://www.research.microsoft.com/research/barc/joebar
Phone, Redmond: (206) 936-3837; San Francisco: (415) 778-8227
Pager (100 char max): 1338993@roam.pagemart.net or (800) 864-8444

-----Original Message-----
From: CobraBoy [SMTP:tbyars@earthlink.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 1997 9:48 AM
To: FoRK@xent.w3.org
Subject: This guy is good....

If you have to nominate someone for inclusion to FoRK this guy get's it.

From: roddy451@aol.com (Roddy451)
Newsgroups: alt.rock-n-roll.metal.motley-crue
Subject: SHOUT AT THE DUMMIES!
Date: 28 Jan 1997 14:14:01 GMT

Not being a Crue "fan" (although a couple of songs rocked and lyrically
didn't make me woof), I can't tell if that show was some 1985 rerun or if
the acid's kicking back in[...]

Tim

--

I got two turntables and a microphone...

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>