Re: From Innovation

CobraBoy (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Mon, 27 Jan 1997 11:45:05 -0800

At 11:30 AM -0800 1/27/97, Dan Kohn wrote:
>[* I love the image of this device being tested. - dan *]
>
>DETECTION IS A HEARTBEAT AWAY
>A security device developed at the Department of Energy's Y-12 facility
>in
>Oak Ridge, Tenn., is capable of picking up the sound of a heartbeat,
>even
>when the person is well hidden inside a large vehicle.
[snip]

When the Gulf War started I was on the Hughes Systems BBS. I downloaded a
file in Macintosh .snd format of the Iraqi soldiers screaming and running
about on the first night of the Air Raids. When I asked how they got it,
they replied, "off the satellite of course."

Tim

--

I got two turntables and a microphone...

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>