Crashes

Robert Harley (Robert.Harley@inria.fr)
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 11:50:49 +0100 (MET)

Tim wrote:
>This is also the same CobraBoy that since he wrote that has not had a crash
>all day after turning off the SpeedEmpty feature of SpeedDoubler.

All day? Pretty good compared to Win95. Lessee on this Alpha...

centauri-rc5/554 > uptime
02:40 up 164 days, 11:50, 12 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

You see, Mika switched it off 164 days ago to plug in 384 extra megs of RAM.
Also note the 12 users using an unmeasurably small amount of CPU time ;)
Bigger, better, faster, more! It rules! Aaaahhhh!!! I feel a
combined Dennis Leary+Beavis+Metallica spasm coming on...