Re: Apple's longevity

CobraBoy (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 14:02:58 -0800

At 1:55 PM -0800 1/21/97, Dan Kohn wrote:
>>>Oh, and I will bet that ApppleStep plus Java will create new product
>>>categories that don't exist under Windows.
>
>>As usual. Then Ms will copy it. Their is a considerable argument to be made
>>that Ms needs Apple to lead the way.
>
>Ah, a point of agreement! There is nothing better in this world than
>having a weak competitor. Keeps the feds off your back and provides the
>occasional inspiration, but with no real threat to the bottom line.
>
> - dan

Yes the Budwiser paradym.

excuse the spelling I'm not teleneting....

Tim

--

Creativity is just connecting things. When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn't really do it, they just saw something. It seemed obvious to them after a while. That's because they were able to connect experiences they've had and synthesize new things. ...Steve Jobs