Internet Banking Standard agreed by Microsoft & Intuit

Rohit Khare (khare@www10.w3.org)
Fri, 17 Jan 1997 09:56:52 -0500

Not clear what the technical details are -- won't be released until Monday
20th. The whole Hebron peace agreement thing must have been infectious,
though.

It also links up with the Integrion IBM-led bank consortium, a competitor
to the FSTC BIPS project.

RK