Nims on the Net [Superdistribution]

Rohit Khare (khare@w3.org)
Fri, 20 Dec 1996 11:58:38 -0500

Excerpt:
======
> >>Really, read the book, or the articles at
> >>http://www.virtualschool.edu/mon. Start with the IEEE article, Objects
as
> >>Property.
> >
> >So many papers, so little time. :-) Frankly, it can probably be
explained
> >here on this list in a few sentences, so I'll wait for that instead.
>
> I've explained in a few sentences. Charge for USES, not COPIES.
Invocations
> if you will. If that nutshell description doesn't get it across for you,
> READ THE BLOODY ARTICLE (now I am shouting).
======

Sheesh. Read the Bloody Article. Yeah, RAH's a nice guy, but The Bits Shall
Set You Free.

The point of this note to FoRK is that the Superdistribution stuff is very
nicely done indeed. If you want more than the web, check out the book,
which is also great.

Start thinking like BillG: "If I could only get 2 cents everytime someone
reboots Windows..." :-)

Rohit

PS. This note is also aimed at certain FoRK trolls. You know who you are,
Adam :-)