Re: A long winter's nap

Rohit Khare (khare@w3.org)
Thu, 19 Dec 1996 12:22:25 -0500

<grin>
We had a net renumbering around here that's playing havoc, and I'm trying
to get to the bottom of it, but under very tight deadline for other stuff.

Your most recent post was amazing. Absolutely beyond belief and a christmas
treat for all. I will read it again and again :-)

RK

<BAISLEY@fndcd.fnal.gov>