RE: Educom bits for the week.

Dan Kohn (dan@teledesic.com)
Wed, 4 Dec 1996 08:28:21 -0800

Yet more evidence of what happens when applications bloat to gigantic
sizes with more functionality than anyone could ever use (like hanoi and
doctor). Clearly, the solution is to all switch to NC's and send e-mail
the only reliable way, by telnetting to port 25!

(Sorry, being this close to Redmond make me take digs at Unix where I
can get them ;-) 120 MB Office 97 upgrade is only one month away!

- dan