Re: Object World West to Feature Netscape Co-Founder Marc Andreessen

Ann Marie Clark (
Fri, 16 Aug 1996 12:54:25 -0700

Wow. I'm so glad to finally know the
truth. All this time I believed the "Hub"
was a shopping mall in Fremont, CA.

I have been shown the light.
Robert Thau is my new god. ;-)

- Ann

Robert S. Thau wrote:
> And why is Object World WEST's info line a Boston number, anyhoo?
> Boston is the Hub of the Universe. We hear it every day on the
> traffic reports even ("roads getting crowded going into the Hub").
> Deal with it.
> rst

Ann Marie Clark
Netscape Communications Corp.       (415)937-3753
685-A E. Middlefield Rd. (cube 11055, across from Leavenworth)
"...don't be ridiculous; that's MY job." ;-)
Opinions expressed in this mail are mine, not Netscape's. (MINE!)