Where the Wizards Stay Up Late

Rohit Khare (khare@w3.org)
Sun, 11 Aug 1996 01:44:11 -0400 (EDT)

From: Dan Kohn <dan@teledesic.com>
To: "'Rohit Khare'" <khare@w3.org>
Subject: RE: Microsoft delays launch of "ActiveX Consortium"
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 1996 22:08:45 -0700

BTW, I read Where Wizards Stay Up Late today, the new book on the
ARPANET founders, circa 1969-1972. It has flaws, but I'd highly
recommend it, especially since it's a very quick read.

- dan

That's exactly what I was thinking when I flipped through it. The reviews
thought it a bit dry, but I figure I'll really enjoy the paperback in a year --
nothing crucial in the meantime.

This decision is because I am incredibly cheap about spending $$$ for bits,
and only to a lesser degree about time, since I watch too much TV as it is.

This might make a good audiobook, no?

Personally, I'm looking forward to it. I also figure I may be able to bum a
copy off of someone soon :-)

Rohit Khare