>From tbyars@earthlink.net Wed Aug 7 12:39:51 1996
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 09:34:22 -0700
To: khare@w3.org
From: CobraBoy <tbyars@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Signs of Primitive Life on Mars Found in Meteorite

>WOW! This is wonderful!!!

Well if you read alt.conspiracy, alt.illumniti you would have been
expecting this.

Does it seem a *little* strange that this rock has been around for years,
and this year when the #1 movie was about aliens and us kicking their asses
this comes out?

This is the start of the campain to introduce us to the aliens and The New
World Order. For further information set your news readers to the above
mentioned groups. :-)

Tim

--

-= -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Being a smartass beats being a dumb ass... you should try it sometime. -=-=-=-=-=-=-= -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- tbyars@earthlink.net