Re: Permission Request

CobraBoy (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Mon, 5 Aug 1996 08:28:57 -0700

At 8:10 AM -0700 8/5/96, Rohit Khare wrote:
>I'm glad you're taking a look at this issue. The only problematic
>angle for me is the use of the title, since the list is my personal
>opinion, not W3C's. In this context, "web developer Rohit Khare"
>would be lower-profile.

[snip]

>Hi There! Wendy of Sirius Newsletter fame told me a) you run a nifty
>mailing list, and b) forwarded me a fascinating posting you recently posted
>about Pekoe. May I have permission to use some of what you wrote in an
>article for the Sirius Monthly Newsletter? I would use your words thusly:

I knew it was only a matter of time before FoRK because famous for
something. You can't have this much talent (well ok, we'll let Adam slide
on that one... hehe) and not get noticed.

Tim

--

-= -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Being a smartass beats being a dumb ass... you should try it sometime. -=-=-=-=-=-=-= -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- tbyars@earthlink.net