Re: Another Rohit? (WAS: Coming to LA August 16-18)

Rohit Khare (khare@w3.org)
Sun, 28 Jul 1996 16:41:18 -0400 (EDT)

Bwahaha! ROTFL... of course, we mean, he has these properties in addition (and
in abundance :-

And you got me what question is being raised :-)

Any takers?

RK

From: "Dr. Ernest N. Prabhakar" <ernest@alumni.caltech.edu>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 96 22:31:21 -0700
To: Rohit Khare <khare@w3.org>
Subject: Another Rohit? (WAS: Coming to LA August 16-18)

[Note the politically correct modification of subject line]

Wait a second.

Rohit writes:
>The major crisis is that I've found 'another Rohit', not just an
>infosponge, but rich, debonair and handsome too... film at 11 :-)

Wait, your main criteria for calling him another Rohit is that he is
not just an infosponge, but -also- "rich, debonair and handsome."

Or are you implying he is exactly like you, EXCEPT for being rich,
debonair and handsome.

Which would raise the question...

Never mind.

-- Ernie P.