Re: Signs that Armageddon is coming.

CobraBoy (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Fri, 26 Jul 1996 19:17:24 -0700

At 5:15 PM -0700 7/26/96, I Find Karma wrote:

>* Cable channel USA Network has scheduled a movie about the
> Unabomber case to air in September.
>
>------> Starring Tim Byars...

Wait a friggin' minute here Adam. IF I were to blow up something it most
certaintly would not be some professor. Maybe MTV and Viacom/Paramount. But
seriously, I would like to think I have more class than that. OTOH if your
saying I should be a movie star, thanks.... :-)

>* Actor Don Johnson gets a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame today.
> - Johnson is best known for his role in TV's "Miami Vice."

All you have to do is front a petition and they will give you a star.

The UnaTimmer

--

-= -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Being a smartass beats being a dumb ass... you should try it sometime. -=-=-=-=-=-=-= -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- tbyars@earthlink.net