Canada is just Mexico for White people

CobraBoy (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Thu, 18 Jul 1996 20:35:05 -0700

jmlee@chat.carleton.ca (Jonathan Lee) wrote:

>It is stupid comments like that and ignorant people like you that make the
>U.S. the most hated country in the world. Just like a typical
>Yankee....always opening their mouth and yapping shit. In a country like the
>U.S. with a history of horrible racial prejudice, bombings of their own
>flippin government buildings and pride in the body counts that they have
>produced in all the wars they have been in (which is pratically every war)
>no wonder stupid American's like you have to try and disrespect other
>countries. Unfortunatley for you, I don't think that the country that has
>been rated #1 two years in a row by the U.N. would be fit for a garbage dump.
>The fact of the matter is that the rest of the world knows that Canada is
>much more classy and a better country than the U.S. could EVER be.
>Go visit a foreign country and see how they react when you say that you
>are a Canadian compared to when you have say that you are an American!

Yeah, we've been in a few wars. None of it was very pretty, but we
have our freedom and gave canada and the rest of the world their
freedom many times over.
At least we don't need to be ashamed of our history. We fought for
our country- unlike the canadians who just let themselves be fucked
time and time again. Your country is made up the weakest losers, the
loyalists, the french, ect. The trash america didn't want anyways.
Canada is basically our shit, with a little european shit thrown into
the pile, which only makes it stink worse.

Even after we achieved our freedom, you canadians just sat there and
let England divide you into loyalist and french, Upper Canada and
Lower Canada. Divided in two, that is why you are still so fucked up
today. Both upper and lower canada tried to free themselves from
british rule, but being composed of the weakest human trash on earth,
both failed miserably. You dumb ass fuckers never even achieved
independence from britain until 1931! And now you're all sucking US
dick instead. Fucking pathetic.

So don't go running your fucking canuck mouths, you have less than
70,000 troops in all your military branches combined. The US Coast
Guard could easily kick your ass in a military confrontation. So just
shut up and do as your told!

Gahre

"That Which Has No Substance Enters Where There Is No Space"
Lao Tsu_ a long fucking time ago

"Don't Like My Attitude?....Tough Fucking Shit"
Gahre Latrole_ present day

--