FW: GPS and the year 2000

Dan Kohn (dan@teledesic.com)
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 14:34:38 -0800

Well, at least Y2K is one technical challenge Teledesic will NOT have
to deal with.

- dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Agre [SMTP:pagre@weber.ucsd.edu]
Sent: Monday, March 31, 1997 9:35 PM
To: rre@weber.ucsd.edu
Subject: GPS and the year 2000

[I have taken the liberty of reformatting this message to 74
columns.]

-=
This message was forwarded through the Red Rock Eater News Service
(RRE).
Send any replies to the original author, listed in the From: field
below.
You are welcome to send the message along to others but please do not
use
the "redirect" command. For information on RRE, including
instructions
for (un)subscribing, send an empty message to
rre-help@weber.ucsd.edu
-=