Re: Women in computing

Rohit Khare (khare@pest.w3.org)
Mon, 8 Apr 96 00:22:57 -0400

schooler@cs.caltech.edu (Eve Schooler) wrote on 21:14:05 Sun, 7 Apr 96:

> the percentage of women entering the field had declined so much

I continue to be quite concerned about this trend... if for no other reason
than increased competition in the dating pool :-)

<ducking!> [zing!] <whew...>

> lucy suchman

?? cache miss over here: who is this anthropological luminary?

I'd love to chat... want to invite us over to your place next weekend? {hint,
hint -- say, Rajit, want to play Chef for an encore?}

Rohit Khare

Begin forwarded message: