Re: the 97% rule and american education standards (LONG)

Tim Byars (tbyars@cris.com)
Sat, 06 Apr 1996 19:11:16 -0800

At 10:01 PM 4/6/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Tim Byars wrote on 18:41:07 Sat, 06 Apr 1996:
>
>> Sheesh.. you guys think your Soooooooo smart... :-)
> ^^
>it's simple: we're so smart, you're not even smart enough to punctuate well
>enough to realize it :-)

umm... wait a minute... who is sitting in front of their computer in the
cold North East at 10:00 PM on a Saturday night? Staying home to set the
clock back at 2:00 AM Rohit? :-)

>Yeah, that analysis is elitist, but so's the whole 97% Theory.

Tim

--

There are no incurable ills | There are no believable Gods There are no unkillable thrills | There are no unreachable goals There are no unbeatable odds | There are no unsaveable souls . . Osbourne e-mail tbyars@cris.com