Date: Wed, 6 Mar 96 04:12:37 -0800
Sender: omniweb-l@omnigroup.com
From: William Shipley <wjs@omnigroup.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <omniweb-l@omnigroup.com>
Subject: Re: Is this correct?

Netscape has made their home page so that you need either to not understand
frames or to understand Javascript to read it.

Basically, their home page contains the following: "<frameset></frameset>",
which tells OmniWeb "I'm a frame document, but I contain nothing."

Then, in JavaScript, they create the frames.

Nice going, guys. You might try complaining to them. They've basically
gotten to the point where they don't care about their pages being readable by
anything but Netscape 2.0.

-WIl