Whoops.

I Find Karma (adam@cs.caltech.edu)
Sat, 10 Feb 96 01:59:06 PST

While sweeping through the old email pile, I found this little
gem I haven't seen until, oh, now.

Whoops.

Police misuse? What, are they kidding me?

I have the government telling me there's one set of words
I cannot use, and corporations telling me there's another
set of words I can't use? How long will it be before I'm not
allowed to use any words at all?