Re: Danni Ashe... internet architect?

Rohit Khare (rohit@uci.edu)
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 12:36:45 -0700

>Danni
> > Ashe, was recently listed in the Industry Standard's Who's Who of the
> > Internet Economy and is recognized as industry leader and early Internet
> > architect.

No wonder Roy won't let me get my fingers on his copy -- if he's
clearly as much an "industry leader" as Danni, he sure isn't letting
Dr Taylor see it :-)

In fact, I do give her credit as old-timer and observer of that, ahem, market.

Zipf's law applies there, too, you know. Top 10 will represent 90%
of the hits.

Crossposted bits follow.

Rohit

At 9:43 AM -0700 10/29/99, Eric A. Hall wrote:
>Subject: [IRR] interesting release
>

>http://www.websense.com/news/102899a.htm
>
>"Online shopping has overtaken pornography as the fastest growing
>category on the Web, according to recent Internet trend data from
>Websense, Inc."
>
>Fastest growing, but not bigger yet I take it.

From the page: