Re: PHP3 -- thoughts?

Manoj Kasichainula (manojk@io.com)
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 21:06:39 -0500

On Tue, Oct 19, 1999 at 09:39:46PM -0400, John Klassa wrote:
> I just discovered that I live next door (as in, right next door) to
> Rasmus Lerdorf, the guy who (as I understand it) came up with PHP.

Well, Ken Coar and I occupy the offices surrounding him at work. Do us
Raleigh-area FoRKs rival the UCI contingent yet?

> Anybody used it? Thoughts?

Use PHP4. :)

> (I want to sound halfway bright when he comes back from his honeymoon
> and I confess to him that I had no idea who he was. :-))

You're not the guy with the trees blocking his satellite reception,
are you?

"Would you die for The One?"
"I wouldn't get pizza for the one. That ain't my job." - J.M. Straczynski