Re: Pakistan Hacker Club ?

Eugene Leitl (eugene.leitl@lrz.uni-muenchen.de)
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 21:19:25 -0700 (PDT)

sillyhead writes:

> caught. He was not a US citizen, and I don't know what happened after
> he was jailed (what do they do with folks like that anyhow?) Of course,

Seems a bit hard, sending a guy to jail after effectively setting him
up. Using the same logic, your friend should go to jail for entrapment.

In fact they probably kicked him out of the university and deported
him, likely barring future reentry. "what do they do with folks like
that anyhow"?

It's things like that which really make me think twice about staying
in the U.S. Since the 70s, things are certainly getting harsher.