Re: MCI To Buy Sprint In $129 Billion Deal

Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endTECH.com)
Tue, 05 Oct 1999 13:11:00 -0700

http://www.conexant.com/
Local Newport Beach company, formerly Rockwell--THE Rockwell
that made the Rockwell modem chip, thinks that all calls in the future
will be made over convergent Internet services. I saw something
that said 2.9 cents a minute for anything. The rest of the
industry can take a hike.

Greg

--
Greg Bolcer