RE: PATENT 5,878,155: Star of David Tattoo

David Crook (dcrook@commwerks.com)
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 16:54:38 -0700

Mike,

To be honest my track record for updating my own domain is rather pathetic.
I think one neglected domain is about the right quota for people. I did
toy with the idea of registering beasttech but I decided against it. If
someone else wants to run it with, go ahead.

Dave

At 04:51 PM 9/17/99 -0700, Michael.Orr@Design-Intelligence.com wrote:
> [...]

---
David Crook - davec@commwerks.com
CommWerks - Industrial Strength Internet Solutions