Re: [Q] Good universities with CS in India, anyone ?

Steve Dossick (sdossick@cs.columbia.edu)
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 10:53:48 -0400 (EDT)

The student might want to take a look at journals and conference
proceedings in his area(s) of interest, then see which institutions/profs
seem to be publishing interesting papers...

-s