Re: Kofi Annan's Amazing Facts: the true parameters of the

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen (frystyk@w3.org)
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 15:25:47 -0400

At 11:42 9/28/98 -0700, Rohit Khare wrote:

>[As for the facts below, I'm merely depressed. The only point to reiterate
>is that at least our definiton of poverty is rising, if slowly...]

Yes, sad but not surprising - btw, reading a book called "Guns, Germs and
Steel: The Fates of Human Societies" by Jared Diamond:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0393317552/qid=907010427/sr=1-1/002-0
405688-1583655

Says a lot about why this is the way it is and why it won't chance before
it is too late.

Henrik who barely can bike to work in Boston because of polution