Re: No smoking gun!!!

Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 11:18:26 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 21 Sep 1998 Grlygrl201@aol.com wrote:

> All along I expected something monumental to come of this, that there would be
> some clear-cut wrongdoing proved. Nada, nothing, just your everyday CYA.

Did not both sides have a chance to edit it before it went out on the
airwaves?

I wasnt expecting much, in fact I still think it was not such a great idea
to put out the tapes unless it was the whole thing, un cut and un
filtered.

So, the vids are out, the report is out...and the evidence truck is soon
to be making a stop at your town for purusal of the dress and the cigar
etc etc.

My big question...who gets the movie rights? T shirt consessions?
If we are going to have a circus lets do it up right.