From: Kari Marstein <kari_marstein@subtitling.international-uk.com>
To: "'khare@pest.w3.org'" <khare@pest.w3.org>
Subject: Grauman's Chinese Theatre
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 16:56:56 +0100

Hi!

Hope you have time to answer this mail from a helpless Norwegian =
subtitler (yes, I translate and write subtitles for Norwegian =
television). At the moment I'm subtitling this sitcom (Mad About You, if =
you heard about it), where a remark about Grauman's Chinese Theatre in =
relation to the dog leaving wet footmarks in the flat supposedly is =
funny. There's also this line about Timmy being in the well or =
something.

Does this make sense to you, 'cause it certainly doesn't to me!
Please help!

Thanks, Kari