Re: Karma is easy to find.

I Find Karma (adam@milliways.cs.caltech.edu)
Thu, 18 Sep 1997 13:52:07 -0700 (PDT)

[hey fork: dontcha love being Cc'd in the middle of a conversation?]

sburton@netcom.com writes:
> From sburton@netcom.com Thu Sep 18 08:43:10 1997
> To: adam@cs.caltech.edu
> Subject: Karma is easy to find
>
> "Thank you, I think." Yes, it was a positive thing.

Well, as Jerry Maguire's mentor would say, a positive anything is better
than a negative nothing.

> Also, we passed out "Rohit's Rules"
> (removing what would be inappropriate in our environment, which wasn't
> much) to the glee of a large group of coworkers---many in management.

Wow. Rohit may get to be as well known in marketing and management
circles as Dogbert.

> Rohit Shukla, by the way, is an exceedingly helpful fellow in our line
> of work, and charming in person. Los Angeles County is lucky to have
> attracted him to our midst.

Ah. Like all good physicists, he's charming in person. Sounds to me
like LA County is lucky to have him, too.

----
adam@cs.caltech.edu

Always remember, Dogbert is just a small white naked version of Rohit.
-- Ernie Prabhakar