Free Gay Chat.

I Find Karma (adam@milliways.cs.caltech.edu)
Wed, 17 Sep 1997 20:19:23 -0700 (PDT)

The spammings will continue until morale improves.

> Hello,
>
> It's our understanding you might be interested in gay adult oriented
> material.

I haven't a clue how they got this understanding. Could it be my
longrunning strings of helplessly heterosexual relationships? Or is it
the fact that I'm single, thin, and neat?

Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm sure the boys at
Chatmale.com have very lively discussions...

ObBit: Hey Ron, JoeK found the book Out of Control completely online at
the Absolut Vodka site (of all places!). Check out...

http://www.absolutvodka.com/kelly/5-0.html

Read it. Heck, while you're at it, check out the WHOLE absolut Kelly
archive...

http://www.absolutvodka.com/kelly/8-0.html

We now return you to our spam, already in progress....

> From chatmale@gblt.com Wed Sep 17 19:58:53 1997
> To: family@home.or.work.com
> Subject: Just a friendly invitation to a free gay chat room!
> Comments: Authenticated sender is <chatmale@gblt.com>
>
> Hello,
>
> It's our understanding you might be interested in gay adult oriented
> material.
>
> If this is not the case, kindly delete this message.
>
> ChatMale.COM operates a totally free chat and message board server for
> gay men. If you operate a gay male oriented web site you are invited
> to exchange links with ChatMale.COM. You are also invited to join
> the boys at ChatMale.COM for a lively discussion and maybe more...
>
> It's completely free. No catches. No gimmicks. Chat is just more fun with
> more guys. Come join in at http://chatmale.com tonight!
>
> Later
>
> ChatMale

> To be removed from our list, return this e-mail with the word remove
> typed in the subject line. For further remove instructions, visit
> http://www.iemmc.org/

----
adam@cs.caltech.edu

2.7 percent of American men are active homosexuals. I guess that means
the rest just lie there.
-- Bill Maher